IRIS has been certified by the ISO 9001:2008, for its committment to quality and excellence across the board. ISO 9001:2008 states that the company focuses on quality as the key for its core business development and continuous improvement in relation to the management and implementation of research, development and innovation projects and services.
The Management System organizes IRIS knowledge allowing continuous improvement in the company, as well utilizing its know-how to obtain a competitive advantage.
IRIS is defined by:
- NOVEL PROJECTS AND ADDED VALUE: Executing projects that involve unique challenges and a high level of innovation.
- COMPETITIVENESS: The competitiveness of our Company is based on our ability to create added value for our clients and in our projects through a process of continuous improvement.
- COMMITTMENT to Our Clients and projects
- FLEXIBILITY: Use of our process flexibility to control and improve our internal Efficiency Processes, identifying mistakes or deficiencies, in order to continuously improve.
IRIS has the following main objectives:
- Internationalization of our activity and management system.
- Sustained growth in Clients and Projects
- To improve the efficiency of our Project implementation process.
- Maintain control and monitoring for compliance with applicable regulations and other requirements to which the company subscribes
- Continuous improvement through the Quality Management System.
- Greater staff reach, with dedicated training of staff positions in Quality related issues, achieving increasingly greater levels of implication with the company
The Management of the Company supports and annually reviews the established system, asking staff for its collaboration in order to manage the Objectives. IRIS also fulfills all regulatory requirements.